You work hard 365 days a year, make sure to invest your well-earned two weeks of vacation on an amazing trip.
South America won’t let you down!
Best of Patagonia Tours 13 Days
Calafate - Chaltén - Torres del Paine - Ushuaia
Best of Chile Itinerary
Puerto Varas - Torres del Paine - Atacama Desert - Santiago de Chile
Buenos Aires to Southern Patagonia Adventure
Buenos Aires - Calafate - Chaltén - Ushuaia - Torres del Paine
Highlights of Patagonia Argentina
Buenos Aires - Perito Moreno Glacier - Chaltén - Ushuaia
Buenos Aires, Iguazu & Classic Patagonia Adventure Tour
Buenos Aires - Puerto Madryn - Ushuaia - El Calafate - Iguazú
Infinite Patagonia – Self-drive
El Calafate - El Chaltén - Torres del Paine - Punta Arenas - Río Grande - Ushuaia
Explore Peru & Machu Picchu Adventure
Machu Picchu - Lima - Cuzco - Colca Valley - Sacred Valley - Puerto Maldonado
Highlights of Northern Argentina
Buenos Aires - Salta - Jujuy - Iguazú Falls - Iberá Wetlands
Desert & Salt Flats Tour for Explorers
North Argentina - Atacama Desert - Uyuni Salt Flats
Can I extend my two week trip with you?
Yes, we specialized in tailor-made trips. You can choose to extend or shorten your trip according to your needs.
Will I have assistance during my trip?
Yes. You will have an emergency contact number. An agent will be available 24/7 hs. during your trip.
There is any destination I should book in advance?
Yes, Patagonia. Accommodations run out fast. Especially in Torres del Paine. We recommend booking at least 6 months in advance.
What is the luggage for a two week of vacation?
It depends on the destinations you choose. Let’s say you want to travel to Patagonia and Iguazú, both destinations feature very different temperatures. The best closes to bring usually are waterproof jackets, wind breakers and a good pair of trekking shoes.
Can I book flights with you?
Yes, we can help you book your domestic flights (to connect destinations during your trip).
Where to travel for a Two Weeks of Vacation in Argentina?
Argentina is the top choice destination if you want to get a grip of South American landscapes and culture in 15 days. These are the destinations you can enjoy in a two-week trip across the country.
The star destination of Argentina and Chile, Patagonia is the dream of any hiker. This is the land of glaciers, snow-capped mountains, lakes, and a deep connection with nature. Some of the main attractions include:
Perito Moreno Glacier near the city of El Calafate.
Mount Fitz Roy near the village of El Chaltén.
Beagle Channel in the city of Ushuaia.
Península Valdés (home of whales) near the city of Puerto Madryn.
Cerro Campanario and Puerto Blest near the lakeside city of Bariloche.
The capital of Argentina is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in South America. Buenos Aires is very different from other South American capital cities (like Santiago de Chile or Lima). Here, the European influence on buildings, and family composition has been huge. People on the streets bear European mixed body traits with native physiognomy (more similar to Peruvians, or even Argentinians living north of the country). Architecture and culture follow the same schema. A trip to Buenos Aires is a journey to many cultures in one. In Buenos Aires you can visit:
- Historic neighborhoods (Plaza de Mayo, Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo)
- The obelisk and the Av. 9 de julio (the widest in the world).
- Tango dancing halls (called “milongas)
- Famous cemeteries (like the Recoleta)
- The botanical garden
- The craft markets in San Telmo and Palermo
- Tigre and the system of strings forming the “delta”
- La Boca and Caminito, the old immigrant’s neighborhood and port of Buenos Aires.
- Puerto Madero (the new port and the “Manhattan” of Buenos Aires)
The province where the jungle is a way of living. Misiones is humid and hot all year around and features evergreen landscapes. Exotic wildlife is also a natural monument in this province. Earth on Misiones is red, and people are humble. These are the main destinations:
- Iguazú Falls, the big start of the province, is visited by hundreds of international tourists each year. The Natural Park hosting hundreds of waterfalls spreads between Argentina and Brazil.
- San Ignacio Mini ruins, the remains left by the Jesuit missionaries and the colonization.
- Puerto Bemberg, and old family house and adventure hub facing the Paraná River, the natural border between Argentina and Paraguay.
North Argentina is called to a region divided into 3 provinces: Salta, Jujuy and Tucumán. It is hot almost every month of the year, but cold during the night depending on the altitude. The city of Salta is between mountains, just to mention an example. Jujuy and World UNESCO Heritage “Quebrada de Humahuaca” is far more high above sea level. North Argentina boasts colors everywhere, on the stunning handmade ponchos of the craft markets, but also on the mountains. These are the main destinations you can visit in your two-week vacation:
- Salta historical buildings.
- The yungas (Tucumán jungle).
- The Quebrada de Humahuaca is a system of traditional villages and gorges.
- The Seven Colors Hill
- The Pucará de Tilcara, the remains of an antique native settlement
- Cafayate in Salta, the cradle of torrontés wine.
Mendoza is the province where most Argentinian wines are produced. Malbec and Cabernet produced in Mendoza are famous around the world. But there is a complex history and philosophy to discover when you visit the bodegas (vineyards) and talk to the experts. Mendoza is also popular among cibarites and those enjoying premium lodges and body care treatments (spa, warm rock massage, sauna). Adventure tourism is also very popular in Mendoza. Rafting in white rapids, horseback riding and ziplining are traditional activities in the province. These are the destinations you can visit in Mendoza:
- The city of Mendoza, the capital of the province, and the historical center.
- The wine route: vineyards of Luján de Cuyo, Maipú, Valle de Uco.
- San Rafael, the adventure hub (rafting, zipline, canopy).
- Horseback riding in vineyards and visiting traditional ranches.
- Mount Aconcagua.
- Puente del Inca
- Potrerillos, is a city located in the Andes Mountain Range.
Two weeks of Vacations: Destinations to combine with Argentina
Argentina & Chile
Argentina and Chile can be combined, especially if you want to visit Patagonia which is actually spread between these two countries. You can also combine North Argentina with destinations like the Atacama Desert in Northern Chile. These are possible combinations suitable for a two-week vacation trip:
- El Calafate, El Chalten & Torres del Paine
- Ushuaia & Chilean Fjords
- Bariloche and Chilean lake district (in a tour called Andes Crossing)
- Salta, Jujuy and Atacama Desert (Chile)
- Santiago de Chile Wine Country & Mendoza
Argentina & Perú
You can easily fly from Buenos Aires to Lima, the Peruvian capital. But also connections between Chile and Brazil are available. A two-week vacation visiting Buenos Aires and many destinations in Perú is also recommended. Perú boasts a huge natural and archeological heritage.
- Buenos Aires to Perú. Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu Sacred City (Perú)
- Buenos Aires, Iguazú Falls, and Machu Picchu (Perú)
Argentina & Brazil
The natural corridor between these two countries is the Iguazú National Park. However, you can fly from Buenos Aires to Río de Janeiro, one of the most popular cities of Brazil, and end your trip in Iguazú Falls.
- Buenos Aires and Río de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Buenos Aires, Iguazú Falls and Río de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Machu Picchu (Perú), Buenos Aires, Iguazú Falls and Río de Janeiro (Brazil)
Argentina, Chile & Bolivia
North Argentina, the Atacama Desert (Chile) and the famous Uyuni Salt Flats (Bolivia) are neighbouring attractions. Though not exactly a two weeks trip (this is a 17-day journey), you can easily shorten the itinerary, or, even better, get those two more days at work! We are experts in customizing trips. The attractions you will visit by country:
- Argentina: Buenos Aires, Salta and Jujuy
- Chile: San Pedro de Atacama, Atacama Desert, Moon Valley, Santiago de Chile
- Bolivia: Uyuni Salt Flats
The South America “Grand Tour”
Two weeks of vacation can easily turn into an 18-day trip. In 18 days you can visit destinations in 4 of the five countries we specialize in (Argentina, Chile, Perú, Brazil). This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and a popular trip among honeymooners. But it’s a great experience for any type of traveler. Plus, you can tailor to your needs any part of the itinerary. All our trips are 100% customizable.
The attractions you will see in each country:
- Perú: Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu.
- Chile: Santiago de Chile.
- Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguazú Falls.
- Brazil: Río de Janeiro
In these hand-picked articles from our Travel blog you will find useful information for your next trip