Enjoy a day in contact with nature at the Torres del Paine National Park, and walk along the famous Base Torre trail. Explore the valleys and streams, and take the hanging bridge!
Las Torres Base Trekking “First Class”
Puerto Natales is a short drive to Torres del Paine, one of the most incredible parts of Patagonia. From the gateway city to the park, venture inside the national park to embark on one of the most famous hikes in Chile, if not of the world. Discover the breathtaking beauty of Torres del Paine National Park. This tour will show you the top sights and leave you marveling in wonder. As part of your excursion, your hike will take you 11 miles through a beautiful valley, an old suspension bridge, to cross streams and traverse woodlands. The trek ends with an unbelievable view of the three towers of Torres del Paine.
- Round-trip transfer in shared service
- Tour & trekking in shared service
- Box lunch
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Age restriction: +12 years old
- Valid: Daily from October to April (excluding Dec 25th and Jan 1st). From May to September only available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Minimum of passengers for this tour: 2
- Special food requirements please request in advance.
- Optional rental: trekking poles, rain poncho, gaiters.
- Duration time can change due to climatic conditions and passengers’ physical condition.