Travel Tales of Argentina
Traveling in South America can be an amazing experience and there is no country quite like Argentina. With beautiful vineyards, Patagonia’s glaciers, Iguazu Falls and much more, there is plenty to see. However, when traveling, it is important to take some precautions and safety tips in mind, especially when taking buses from the Retiro Bus Station in downtown Buenos Aires.
Please be extra-careful when you are at Buenos Aires’ Retiro Bus Station as there has been an increase in pickpockets and bags being stolen from travelers.
We recommend the following safety tips:
• Keep a close eye on your belongs and do NOT leave a bag unattended for any reason.
• If you have a small backpack, wear it in front over your chest to defend against pickpockets.
• If you have a wallet, keep it in your front pocket.
• When you are boarding the bus, stay with your luggage until you watch the driver or baggage handler put your suitcase/backpack inside the bus.
• If you buy something at Retiro Bus Station, be prepared. Have small bills ready / easily accessible in your front or shirt pocket so that you can pay without opening a purse or bag.
• If you use the restroom / bathroom, bring your bags with you. Do not leave them with anyone offering to help watch them.
For more information about safety tips and trips in Argentina, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or visit our website www.sayhueque.com
One of the chief reasons for journeying as far as Patagonia is precisely that it is so far away. It should come […]
Last Saturday 28th of September I took the journey an hour out of the city to watch Argentina take on […]
Theater, dance, performing arts. Each represents the steady thriving culture of Buenos Aires, a city that is often considered the […]
Let's keep together & connected through our social media channels: